- How to use
- Quotation conditions settings
- [FA Machined] Quotation Settings
- Viewing the 3D Viewer Screen
Viewing the 3D Viewer Screen
Click a project on the project list screen to open the 3D viewer screen. You can check the following information on the 3D Viewer screen.
Click on tabs (2) through (5) to switch the display.
(1) 3D Viewer
(2) Parts Lists
(4) Basic Information
You can change the quantities in the quote, change the materials or surface treatments, set custom customer PO numbers and enter additional machining instructions
CautionThe automatic quotation function will not be available if you have entered additional machining instructions. Select [Request Quote from meviy Support]. A representative will respond with a quote.
(5) Tree View
When in tree view, you can check the dimensions of the entire part and the hole information for each of the 6 faces.
You can also change the hole type. Double-click the hole you want to change and the [Hole Information Instructions] dialog box will be displayed.
- The precision of straight holes can be modified by changing the hole diameter tolerance type.
- If a hole could be both a tapped and a straight hole, it will be identified as a tapped hole. Be sure to check the hole type in the 3D Viewer or tree view.
- A message will be displayed if the part contains a thin area that may break or become distorted during the fabrication process. You can check the corresponding area in the 3D Viewer. → Confirming Approvals