- How to use
- Quotation conditions settings
- [FA Machined] Quotation Settings
- Changing Hole Information
Changing Hole Information
Hole types can be changed according to the hole diameter.
CautionBe sure to check the hole type in the 3D Viewer or tree view.
- Precision holes will not be identified. Make sure you configure the settings appropriately.
- Hole type identification may vary depending on your CAD package.
- If a hole could be both a tapped and a straight hole, it will be identified as a tapped hole.
Selecting Holes to Modify
Double-click the hole you want to modify in the 3D Viewer or tree view.
Selecting and Updating Hole Types
In the displayed [Hole information indication] dialog box, select the hole type and click [Update].
TipThe precision of straight holes can be modified by changing the hole diameter tolerance type.