Procedure for Using the meviy Platform
Follow the procedure detailed below to receive quotes and place orders using 3D data on the meviy platform.
Procedure for Using the FA Mechanical Parts Service
Step 1: Upload 3D CAD Data
- Upload the 3D CAD data for the part you want to fabricate to the meviy platform.
- → Uploading 3D Data
- The uploaded data is analyzed by meviy and the production and machining processes determined automatically.
- Data for which the analysis has been complete is displayed as a “Project” in the project list screen.
- → Viewing the Project List Screen
Step 2: Configure the Quote Specifications
- Set the quantity, materials, surface treatment, hole type, dimensional tolerance and customer PO number (user-defined)*1 , and request a quote.
*1 This may be required for some accounts.
Step 3: Finalize Quote and Issue Part Number
- Confirm the results of the quote and issue the part number if there are no issues (if any points for approval are acceptable).
- → [FA Sheet Metal] Quotation Settings > Finalizing Quotes (Obtaining Part Numbers) / Confirming
- → [FA Machining] Quotation Settings > Finalizing Quotes (Obtaining Part Numbers) / Confirming