Viewing the Project List Screen
The project list screen opens when you log in to the meviy platform. This section describes what you can do on the project list screen.
|➀||Project name||The name of the uploaded project file will be displayed.|
|➁||Part number||After the part number is issued, the issued part number will be displayed.|
A message regarding the quotation status of your project will be displayed.
|➄||Action||Move to 3D viewer.|
|➅||Material||The currently selected material will be displayed.|
|➆||Surface treatment||The currently selected surface treatment will be displayed.|
|➇||Quantity||The quantity of uploaded projects will be displayed.|
|➈||Total||After confirming quotation, the total quoted price will be displayed.|
|➉||Unit price||The unit price of the inquired part will be displayed.|
|⑪||Shipping days||After confirming quotation, the shipping days will be displayed.|
|⑫||Uploaded date and time||The date and time when the project was uploaded will be displayed.|
|⑬||Customer order number||The customer order number will be displayed.|
|⑭||CAD file||The file name of the uploaded CAD data is displayed.|
|⑮||Parts name||Parts name is displayed|
|⑯||Update time||The time when the project’s inquiry conditions were changed is displayed.|
You can search for data in the project list by project name, part name or part number.
List of Toolbar Functions
|Function Name||What You Can Do|
|Search Box||You can search for data in the project list by project name, part name or part number.|
- Click ”Product list” on the top right-hand corner of the project list screen to open the product list screen.
- After issuing the part number in the 3D Viewer, you can check and order the products added to the product list.
Creating New Folders
Click [Create New Folder] to create a folder. Folders can be categorized and managed by project application and person in charge.
CautionIt is not possible to create sub-folders.
Downloading Parts List
You can download a list of the parts from the projects contained in a folder in CSV format.
Click [Download Parts List] to begin downloading the Bill of Materials (CSV format).
CautionOnly those parts in the folder for which part numbers have been issued will be downloaded.
- The price and shipping days will not be displayed in the project immediately after uploading.
- For projects where the quote has been completed, the part number and final quote amount will be displayed.
- For projects containing multiple parts, the parts for which quotes have been completed are shown as “x/y part number issued.”
- The icon will be displayed for purchased projects. Click to view your order history.
- Click on a project to open the 3D viewer screen where you can then check the details of completed quotes, reconfigure the settings for quotes and manipulate 3D models.
- → [FA Machining] Quotation settings > Viewing the 3D Viewer Screen
- → [FA Sheet Metal] Quotation settings > Viewing the 3D Viewer Screen
- You can change the names of projects. → Organizing Projects
|All||Number of items for group “Auto quotation”, “Manual quotation”, “Unable to quote” and before selecting processing method. *Projects with no processing method selected are not included in the number of items.|
|Auto quotation||Number of items for status “Setting quotation conditions” and “Order preparation completed”.|
|Manual quotation||Number of items for status “Confirmation required”, “Processing manual quote”, and “Manual quote completed”.|
|Unable to quote||Number of items for status “Out of service” and “Manual quote failed”|
Download Parts Information
You can download a“Simple 2D drawing”, “Parts List” or “Product List” for a specific part.
- Click to filter.
- Select the criteria from the pull-down menu and apply.
Renewal Improvements (As of December 6)
Changes on Project List ➀
The list view is designed specifically for batch uploading, moving, sorting, and specifying processing methods for multiple projects.
Changes on Project List ➁
Changes on 3D Viewer
- ➀A new parts list has been added, which lists all the parts that exist in a project.
- ➁”Basic Information”, “Details”, and “Additional Information” have been moved to the left side of the screen.
- ➂The layout of the amount and shipping days display area has been changed. The desired shipping days can be selected in the pull-down field.
- ➃The design of the price list by quantity has been changed.
- ➄The position of the button to proceed to the quotation list has been changed.
- *➁Tab switching has been eliminated and all items can be viewed by scrolling vertically.
- *➂The pull-down box for the ship days will be displayed after you click the Check Price button.