- Technical Information
- [FA Mechanical Parts] Machined Plates
- Accuracy and Machining Specifications
- Quality Control
External Appearance Quality Control Range
- No hooks and a dot gauge guarantee of scratches of 0.7 mm or smaller.
- Surface roughness: √Ra6.3 [√Rz25]
- Depending on the material and size, the product may be shipped with an untreated surface (polishing and rolling).
- If you have a surface processing specification, please write it in the additional instructions field.
|Suspension method image||Surface treatment suspension and electrode contact marks|
|Anodized aluminum (black)||Anodized aluminum (white)|
- Since film thickness management is difficult for small diameter precision holes, etc., additional machining may be carried out after processing, and as a result, the surface treatment may not remain on the cutting surface.
- Surface treatment suspension and electrode contact marks may remain on the product.
Inspections are Carried Out at Each Work Stage and Before Shipment
Dimensional Assurance Range
For sharp corners (C0.5 mm and smaller), the external corner chamfer tolerance is C0.1 mm to 0.5 mm, and the internal corner radius tolerance is R0.5 mm or less.
|Chamfering unspecified hole entrances|
Entrance chamfer is 0.1 to 0.5 mm or less.
|Product packaging||Simple 2D diagram||Multiple||Single|
|Includes simple 2D diagrams 2 layers of bubble wrap around each side The product label will be affixed to the outside before sending.||Sent in a box or bubble wrap bag.|