- How to use
- Quotation conditions settings
- [FA Sheet Metal] Quotation Settings
- Adding/Removing Dimensions
You can add dimensions and dimension lines to areas where dimensions are not displayed.
- Click and then click 2 points (center of a hole or a face) to which you want to add dimensions.
- Click where you want the dimensions to be displayed. Finalize the position where the dimensions will be displayed.
TipBy selecting and clicking [OK] in the displayed dialog box, you will be able to batch add dimension lines to areas for which the dimensions were not initially displayed.
- It is not possible to add dimensions when the direction of measurement is at an angle, or dimensions for faces which are at an angle.
- See Allowable Dimensional Tolerances for the range of guaranteed dimensions.
You can delete dimensions that you added accidentally or that you no longer require.
Click and then click the dimension you want to delete.
- Initial display items such as external dimensions and hole information cannot be deleted.
- Select [Delete All Custom PMI] in the [Delete PMI] dialog box to delete all PMI except that which is part of the initial display.