- How to use
- Quotation conditions settings
- [FA Machined] Quotation Settings
- Adding/Deleting Dimensions and Dimensional Tolerances
Adding/Deleting Dimensions and Dimensional Tolerances
Adding Dimensions and Dimensional Tolerances
You can add dimensions and dimensional tolerances. You can also add dimensional tolerances to the initial display.
- Click and then click 2 points (center of a hole, center of the arc of a slotted hole, a face, or side) to which you want to add dimensions.
- Click where you want the dimensions to be displayed.
- Finalize the position where the dimensions will be displayed.
- The [Add Dimension] dialog box will be displayed.
TipBy selectingand clicking [OK] in the displayed dialog box, you will be able to batch add coordinate dimensions based on the origin point. However, this function is not available when a precision hole is set as the origin.
3. Select a dimensional tolerance from the drop-down menu.
If the desired tolerance is not listed, specify the tolerance using [Free Input].
Deleting Dimensions and Dimensional Tolerances
You can delete dimensions that you added accidentally or that you no longer require.
- Initial display information such as the external dimensions and hole information cannot be deleted.
- Select [Delete All Custom PMI] in the [Delete PMI] dialog box to delete all PMI except that which is part of the initial display.